The selection procedure is a two-stage process: In the first ballot, the Council nominates the finalists from among all proposals and gives an election recommendation to the jury.
In the second ballot, the jurors vote online. The jury consists of more than 60 persons: Journalists, scientists, personalities from the logistics industry, politics and associations from all over the world.
An independent selection commissioner monitors the proper electoral process.
- Robert Cameron (Head of Logistics Department VDA)
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Engelhardt (Managing Director BGL),
- Frank Huster (Managing Director DSLV),
- Christian Labrot (IRU President),
- Prof. Dr. Michael ten Hompel (Managing Director Fraunhofer IML, member of LHOF)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Wimmer (Chairman of the Management Board of BVL)
- Anita Würmser (Chairwoman of the Logistics Hall of Fame jury)
Selection commissioner: Werner Bicker